-- CSS for iframe block - NP - 22.11.22 -->
The sale and delivery of goods by TRACOE medical GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "TRACOE medical") to entrepreneurs, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law in Germany and abroad are subject exclusively to the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions (GTC). This shall also apply to future contracts between TRACOE medical and the client. Counter-confirmations by the client with reference to his or other deviating terms and conditions of business or purchase are hereby rejected unless TRACOE medical has expressly agreed in writing to the validity of such deviating terms and conditions. These GTC shall be deemed to have been accepted at the latest on receipt of the goods by the client or his vicarious agents. Individual agreements between TRACOE medical and the client take precedence over these GTC.
Quotations from TRACOE medical are subject to change without notice and are non-binding unless otherwise stated in the text of the quotation. Orders shall be accepted by TRACOE medical in writing or text form. A contract shall not be concluded until TRACOE medical has confirmed it to the client in writing or by telex or until delivery has been made to the client. Verbal subsidiary agreements, amendments, supplements, guarantees or assurances to our quotations or written contracts shall only be effective if confirmed in writing by TRACOE medical.
(1) Delivery dates or periods shall apply only if expressly agreed in writing. Compliance with TRACOE medical's delivery obligation shall be conditional on the timely and proper fulfilment of the client's obligations, e.g. his cooperation and payment obligations (including agreed advance payment). The defence of non-performance of the contract shall remain unaffected and reserved to TRACOE medical.
(2) TRACOE medical shall not be responsible for delays in delivery due to force majeure or events which make delivery substantially more difficult or impossible, even in the case of bindingly agreed dates. Such events shall be deemed to exist in particular in the event of subsequent difficulties in procuring materials, operational disruptions, strikes, lock-outs, staff shortages, lack of means of transport and official directives, even if they occur at TRACOE medical's suppliers or sub-suppliers. In such cases TRACOE medical shall be entitled to postpone delivery for the duration of the impediment plus a reasonable start-up period or, if performance has become impossible as a result of the delay, to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part with regard to the part of the performance not yet performed. If the impediment lasts longer than three months, the customer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract with regard to the part of the performance not yet fulfilled.
(3) The delivery period shall be deemed to have been observed if, by the time of its expiry, the delivery item has left the factory or warehouse of TRACOE medical for the purpose of dispatch or TRACOE medical has notified the client that the delivery item is ready for dispatch (delivery ex works) or, if otherwise agreed with the client, if the delivery item has been handed over to the person carrying out the transport.
(4) If the client is in default of acceptance or breaches other duties to cooperate, TRACOE medical shall be entitled, after setting a reasonable period of grace, either to withdraw from the contract or to demand compensation for the resulting loss or damage, including any additional expenditure. TRACOE medical reserves the right to assert further claims. At the same time, in such a case, the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the purchased goods shall pass to the client at the time when the latter is in default of acceptance.
(5) TRACOE medical is entitled to make partial deliveries at any time.
In the case of delivery of devices intended for the medical-technical specialist trade and requiring assembly and/or instruction (e.g. cuff pressure measuring devices) by a specialist trade employee at the end customer's premises, TRACOE medical reserves the right to deliver the order exclusively to a specialist dealer who has demonstrably received appropriate training. In this case, the specialist dealer will carry out the installation and/or instruction at the end customer's premises.
TRACOE medical shall supply goods at the list prices valid on the date of receipt of the order by TRACOE. For orders with a net goods value of less than EUR 150, TRACOE medical shall levy a minimum quantity surcharge of EUR 6 per order. All prices quoted are exclusive of statutory VAT and transport and packaging costs. Value added tax shall be shown separately on the invoice at the statutory rate applicable on the date of invoicing. TRACOE medical reserves the right to make reasonable changes to its aforementioned list prices for factual reasons, i.e. if cost reductions or cost increases occur after conclusion of the contract, in particular as a result of collective wage agreements, changes in the price of materials or currency fluctuations. TRACOE medical shall provide evidence of such changes to the client on request. In this case the client shall have the right to withdraw from the contract, which he may exercise by written declaration to TRACOE medical within two weeks of being informed of the price change (receipt shall be decisive for compliance with the deadline).
(1) Invoices from TRACOE medical are due and payable without deduction within 30 days of the invoice date, unless a different period has been expressly agreed in writing between the parties. After expiry of the payment deadline, the client shall automatically be in default of payment.
(2) In the event of default in payment, the client shall pay annual interest of 9 percentage points above the base interest rate (§ 247 BGB) on the outstanding amount of the claim. If TRACOE medical is able to prove higher damages caused by default, it shall be entitled to assert these against the client. In addition, TRACOE medical shall be entitled to postpone delivery of further ordered goods to the client at the latest after setting a reasonable period of grace until full payment of the outstanding claims or, at its discretion, to withdraw from the contract(s).
(3) Irrespective of any stipulation by the client, TRACOE medical shall be entitled to set off payments made by the client first against the client's older debts. If costs and interest have already been incurred, it shall be entitled to set off payments first against the costs, then against the interest and finally against the outstanding main services.
(4) Payment shall not be deemed to have been made until TRACOE medical has been finally credited with the amount. TRACOE medical expressly reserves the right to reject bills of exchange and/or cheques received. Acceptance shall always be on account of performance only. Discount and bill charges shall be borne by the client and paid immediately.
(5) The client shall only be entitled to set-off, retention or reduction if his counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed.
The risk of damage, deterioration, destruction or loss of the goods shall pass to the client as soon as the consignment of goods has left the factory or warehouse of TRACOE medical for dispatch or TRACOE medical has notified the client that the delivery item is ready for dispatch (delivery ex works) or, if otherwise agreed with the client, as soon as the delivery item has been handed over to the person carrying out the transport. If dispatch is delayed at the request of the Ordering Party or for reasons for which the Ordering Party is responsible, the risk shall pass to the Ordering Party upon notification that the goods are ready for dispatch.
Transport packaging and all other packaging in accordance with the Packaging Ordinance shall not be taken back. The customer is obliged to dispose of the packaging at his own expense.
(1) The goods shall remain the property of TRACOE medical until all claims (including all balance claims from existing current accounts) to which TRACOE medical is entitled against the client - irrespective of the legal grounds - now or in the future have been met. This shall also apply in particular to all claims arising from follow-up orders, repeat orders, repairs, accessory deliveries and orders for spare parts. The client shall hold the property of TRACOE medical in safe custody free of charge. Goods to which TRACOE medical GmbH is entitled to ownership are hereinafter referred to as goods subject to retention of title.
(2) The client shall be entitled to sell the goods subject to retention of title in the ordinary course of business provided he is not in arrears with payments to TRACOE medical and the latter has revoked the right of sale in writing. Pledging or transfer by way of security of the reserved goods is not permitted. The client hereby assigns to TRACOE medical, by way of security, the claims arising from resale or any other legal ground in respect of the reserved goods to the extent necessary to secure TRACOE medical's outstanding claims (at least to the amount of the claims), and TRACOE medical accepts the assignment. At the request of the client TRACOE medical shall, at its discretion, release one or more of these securities insofar as their value subsequently exceeds the outstanding claims of TRACOE medical by more than 20 % on a sustained basis. TRACOE medical revocably authorises the client to collect the claims assigned to it for its account in its own name. The direct debit authorisation may only be revoked if the client does not duly meet his payment obligations.
(3) In the event of access by third parties to the goods subject to retention of title, the client shall draw attention to TRACOE medical's ownership and inform the latter immediately in writing of the access.
(4) In the event of breach of contract by the client, in particular default in payment, TRACOE medical shall be entitled, but not obliged, to take back the reserved goods in whole or in part or to demand assignment of the client's claims for surrender against third parties. The parties agree that the repossession or seizure of the reserved goods by TRACOE medical shall not constitute withdrawal from the contract. This shall only apply insofar as the Consumer Credit Act does not mandatorily apply to the legal relationship between the parties.
(5) In the event of repossession of the goods by TRACOE medical, the latter shall be entitled to realise the same. The proceeds of realisation shall be credited against the client's liabilities - less reasonable realisation costs.
(1) Der Besteller ist verpflichtet, das von TRACOE medical erhaltene Produkt unverzüglich nach Anlieferung zu untersuchen und etwaige Mängel oder Lieferfehler TRACOE medical unverzüglich, spätestens innerhalb von einer Woche nach Erhalt der Ware, anzuzeigen. Mängel, die auch bei sorgfältiger Prüfung innerhalb einer Woche nach Erhalt der Ware nicht entdeckt werden können, sind unverzüglich nach der Entdeckung schriftlich unter Beifügung des zu der betroffenen Sendung gehörigen Lieferscheines zu rügen. Die mangelhaften Waren sind in dem Zustand, in dem sie sich im Zeitpunkt der Feststellung des Mangels befinden, zur Besichtigung durch TRACOE medical oder einen von ihr beauftragten Dritten bereitzuhalten bzw. auf Verlangen an TRACOE medical zu übersenden. Sofern die anwendbaren Anzeige- bzw. Rügepflichten nicht erfüllt werden, gilt das erhaltene Produkt als mangelfrei genehmigt.
(2) Kommt der Besteller den in Absatz 1 genannten Untersuchungs- und Rügeobliegenheiten nach und ist der Besteller seinen Zahlungsverpflichtungen nachgekommen, so haftet TRACOE medical für Mängel nach den gesetzlichen Bestimmungen, soweit in diesen AGB keine andere Regelung getroffen wurde. Ab dem Tag des Gefahrübergangs oder dem Tag der Ablieferung haftet TRACOE medical stets 2 Jahre (Verjährungsfrist), ausgenommen für Gebrauchtgeräte (Verjährungsfrist: 1 Jahr). Voraussetzung für die zweijährige Mängelhaftung von TRACOE medical ist, dass der Besteller den Ersterwerbsnachweis führen kann (mittels Rechnung oder Lieferschein) und an dem Produkt noch die unveränderte Original-Seriennummer angebracht ist.
(3) TRACOE medical haftet insbesondere dafür, dass ihre Ware frei von Fabrikations- und Materialmängeln ist. Werden die Gebrauchsanweisungen bzw. Hinweise auf der Verpackung der Ware nicht beachtet oder die Ware nicht bestimmungsgemäß gelagert und verwendet, so entfällt für hierdurch verursachte Mängel jede Gewährleistung, soweit dies gesetzlich zulässig ist.
(4) Bei rechtzeitiger ordnungsgemäßer und berechtigter Mängelrüge leistet TRACOE medical Nacherfüllung. Diese besteht nach Wahl von TRACOE medical in kostenloser Reparatur - entweder beim Besteller oder im Werk - oder in einer Ersatzlieferung. TRACOE medical ist berechtigt, die Nacherfüllung auch durch ein hierfür von ihr autorisiertes Unternehmen erbringen zu lassen. Im Fall der Rücksendung ist der Besteller verpflichtet, das Produkt in der Originalverpackung oder in einer gleichwertigen Schutz bietenden anderen Verpackung, sowie gereinigt und desinfiziert mit dem dazugehörigen Dekontaminations-Zertifikat (erhältlich bei TRACOE medical direkt oder über www.tracoe.com), an TRACOE medical oder die von ihr mitgeteilte Adresse zu versenden. Im Falle des Fehlschlagens der Nacherfüllung durch TRACOE medical ist der Besteller wahlweise berechtigt, angemessene Herabsetzung der Vergütung oder (teilweise) Rückgängigmachung des Vertrages hinsichtlich der mit Mängeln behafteten Ware zu verlangen.
(5) Die Mängelhaftung von TRACOE medical entfällt, wenn an dem Produkt - gleichgültig in welcher Form - Änderungen vorgenommen worden sind, es sei denn, die Änderung ist durch TRACOE medical oder ein von ihr autorisiertes Unternehmen erfolgt oder TRACOE medical hat der Änderung zuvor schriftlich zugestimmt. Ebenso bestehen keine Mängelhaftungsansprüche, wenn an dem Produkt von TRACOE medical Reparaturen durch Dritte ausgeführt oder Teile ausgetauscht worden sind. Dies gilt unabhängig davon, ob diese Maßnahme im Einzelnen oder in ihrem Zusammenwirken für einen Mangel ursächlich ist.
(6) Die Haftung von TRACOE medical für Mängel entfällt ferner bei Mängeln, die zurückzuführen sind auf
- betriebsbedingte Abnutzung oder üblichem Verschleiß;
- fehlerhafte Installation bzw. fehlerhafte oder unzureichende Wartung;
- unsachgemäßen Gebrauch oder Bedienungsfehler (entgegen der mitgelieferten Betriebsanleitung);
- unsachgemäße oder nachlässige Behandlung und Pflege, insbesondere Verschmutzung, Verkalkung, Einsaugung von Flüssigkeiten, unsachgemäße Reinigung bzw. Desinfektion oder Sterilisation;
- Verwendung von Zubehör und/oder Ersatzteilen, die durch TRACOE medical nicht ausdrücklich zugelassen sind;
- fehlerhafte Montage bzw. Inbetriebsetzung durch den Besteller oder Dritte;
- Fahrlässigkeit des Bestellers beim Umgang mit dem Produkt;
- unzulässige Betriebsbedingungen, insbesondere durch Feuchtigkeit, Temperatur, Stromanschlüsse oder Stromversorgung, Erschütterungen, unzureichende Belüftung;
- Unfälle, höhere Gewalt oder andere von TRACOE medical nicht zu verantwortende Ursachen wie insbesondere auch Blitzschlag, Wasser, Feuer, Störung der öffentlichen Ordnung.
Claims for damages, in particular also from impossibility of performance, positive breach of contract, culpa in contrahendo, delay in delivery or tort, are excluded against TRACOE medical. This exclusion of liability does not apply in the case of intentional or grossly negligent conduct or in the case of damage to life, limb or health and in the case of culpable breach of so-called cardinal obligations, i.e. essential contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which is essential to the proper performance of the contract and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely. The liability for cardinal obligations is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract.
Mandatory provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
As a matter of principle, we cannot comply with requests to take back purchased goods as a gesture of goodwill. Since TRACOE products are medical devices that undergo high safety, quality and sterility controls, they cannot be taken back and are excluded from exchange or return.
The purchaser is obliged to implement a product traceability system for medical devices. The system must ensure that each product can be traced back to the end user at any time. The client shall also impose this obligation on its respective purchaser if the latter is not an end user. The client undertakes to allow TRACOE medical to inspect these records at any time on request and to impose a corresponding obligation to allow inspection on any purchaser who is not an end user. The client shall be obliged to report product-related incidents which have led, could have led or could lead to the death or serious deterioration in the state of health of a patient, user or other person ("Incidents") to TRACOE medical in writing immediately and at the latest within three working days. All other product-related complaints and any new risks arising must be reported in writing to TRACOE medical within seven working days.
(1) The client is obliged to train its sales personnel well, especially with regard to the products, instructions and market information in the contracted territory.
(2) The client shall keep TRACOE medical informed of changes in requirements in the contracted territory, requests for new products, features and techniques and other market changes affecting the sale of the products.
(3) The client undertakes to comply at all times with all applicable statutory provisions relating to the sale and distribution of medical products and to inform TRACOE medical of any changes in the law affecting the sale and distribution of TRACOE products or requiring action for any other reason.
TRACOE medical reserves ownership rights and copyrights to plans and drawings, illustrations, calculations and other documents enclosed with offers from TRACOE medical. The client must obtain the express written consent of TRACOE medical before passing them on to third parties. Imitation of TRACOE medical's legally protected products is prohibited and will be prosecuted.
(1) The place of performance for all services arising from the contractual relations between TRACOE medical and the client shall be Mainz.
(2) Mainz shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relations between the parties, provided the client is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law.
(3) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to these GTC and all contractual relations between the parties. The applicability of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is expressly excluded.
(1) Amendments to these GTC must be made in writing. The requirement for the written form may also only be waived in writing.
(2) Should any provision of these GTC or any provision within the scope of other agreements between TRACOE medical and the client be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of all other provisions and agreements. The parties shall replace the invalid provision in each case with a permissible provision corresponding to its economic sense and purpose. The same shall apply in the event of a loophole.
TRACOE medical GmbH
Reichelsheimer Straße 1 / 3
Tel.: 06136 9169-0
Fax: 06136 9169-200