Your activities include
- Assembly and bonding work
- Printing on plastic parts
- Packaging activities
- Quality inspection
We would like you to
- Precise, manual work according to work instructions
- Good manual dexterity and a high degree of quality awareness
- Good written and spoken German
- Working in a clean room or cleanroom
- Willingness to work shifts on a weekly basis
(06:00 to 14:00/ 14:30 - 22:30)
We offer you
- A secure and responsible workplace
- Ideas management
- A welcoming culture and structured induction
- A friendly working atmosphere and colleagues who treat you as equals
- Part of a successful team in an innovative company
- Active support in health care through established company health management(GEMA)
- Flexible working time models
- Company events, free parking and much more.
Are you interested?
Then send us your application documents and your salary requirements by email to Ms. Alexandra Kleinschmitt, bewerbung(at)tracoe.com, quoting reference number 21-415.
Please note that we pdf documents only can take into account